Monday, April 10, 2006

Turbo-Tax

I am agitated, but am sure that I should really be happy about my recent tax-paying experience. The whole venture only cost me $200 and four hours. And yet. I thought Turbo-Tax would make my filing quicker. It didn't. I spent more time on my taxes and paid more (in addition to what was taken out of my check) this year than I ever have before. TT did help me find a lot of deductions I didn't know I could take, and it did help me create a priced-out list of things I donated to DI, which was a big help. And yet. FOUR HOURS and $200? I know, I know, you probably spent ten hours and $800. And yet. Well, at least I taped Days of Our Lives and The Apprentice, so I have something to watch while I cool down :-)

I'm done with my taxes! And that's a good feeling. With five days to spare!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home