Sunday, April 12, 2009

So Much, So Big!

I'm not sure there is much to say. My smiling child is the joy of my life. Here she is, already 10 months old and 21 pounds! Her hair is stright in front and curly in the back. Keeping her and my husband smiling is the meaning of my life now. I've finished my PhD comprehensive exams with the help of my husband and mother. She came out and watched Catie for three weeks while I studied. I never would have passed without her.

Life has seemed a blur since then. We took a fabulous trip to the Dominican Republic with my friends Laura and Phil and several of their friends for their 10th wedding anniversary. I can hardly believe it has been 10 years since their wedding convinced me I needed to move to Maryland.




Here is our Easter 2009 Photo. What a Cutie!




Here are our girls, Maddie, Samantha and Catie...Lizzie's Angels and mine.









I can't believe this was Christmas! It was only three months ago and Catie has grown so much! Post Partum Depression was rough throughout the summer. But, 40 lbs and 2 passed exams later I am ready to start working on getting back in shape, physically and psychologically.
So, there you go! A whirlwind catch-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home